- Monday - Tuesday closed
- Wednesday - Thursday 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Friday - Saturday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Sunday 1:00PM - 8:00PM
- Every person who jumps on our trampolines must first provide a valid/signed Altitude Trampoline Park waiver.
- Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted on the trampolines.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
- For the safety of our guests, the Performance Trampolines have a height requirment of 50in.
- Jump within your ability
- Customers may not sit or lie on the trampolines. Exit the trampolines if you need to rest.
- Pushing, wrestling, tackling, running, racing, playing tag, and horseplay of any kind is strictly forbidden.
- Customers may not touch, climb, lean, or hang on to any of the top pads or netting inside the trampoline areas.
- Always jump and land on two feet and never jump or land on the padding. Never land on your head.
- If you're falling, try to bring your arms, legs, and head into a ball position.
- Only one person is allowed per jumping surface.
- Double bouncing is strictly prohibited.
- No double flips or flips or tricks over the pads. Single flips are permitted but no more than 2 in a row.
- Customers can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but they must land on the first sidewall-adjoining trampoline.
- Customers must be in control of their body at all times.
- Spitting and profanity are prohibited.
About apparel, accessories, and objects
- Jumpers must wear the valid-colored wristband at all times during jumping.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
- No glass, balls, phones, cameras, or other objects or equipment are permitted on the trampolines.
- Only Altitude socks are permitted on the trampolines (no shoes), they can be purchased at the front desk for $2.00/$4.00 and bring them with you for future visits.
- Customers may not have anything in their mouths (gum, candy, etc.) while on the trampolines.
- No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines.
- Customers may not have anything in their pockets while on the trampolines.
Pay attention to the rules
- Adhere to these rules and additional rules which are posted on site for featured areas of the park.
- Adhere to the directions of court monitors and other park staff at all times.
Trampolining is an inherently dangerous activity. Jump at your own risk.
- 20th 1pm-8pm
- 21st, 22nd, 23rd 10am-9pm
- 24th 10am-4pm
- 25th closed
- 26th 10am-10pm
- 27th 1pm-8pm
- 28th, 29th, 30th 10am-9pm
- 31st 10am-6pm
- 1st 12pm-10pm
- 2nd 10am-10pm
- 4th 12pm-8pm
ATP Austin Newsletter
Sign up for our email newsletter to be the first to know when we have specials and upcoming events!
Our park features 10 high energy attractions including performance trampolines, a trapeze bar, rock climbing wall, and much more entertainment for families, groups, and individuals.
- Trapeze Bar
- Rock Wall
- Extreme Dodgeball
- Performance Trampolines
- Trampoline Basketball
- Battle Beam
- Gymnastic Tumble Tracks
- Main Court
- Kid’s Court
- Foam Pit
With just under 40,000 square feet of total space, this place is jumping! Altitude Trampoline Park Austin is fun family entertainment destination in Austin Texas. Altitude is the perfect choice for birthdays, families, groups, and individuals.
Altitude Trampoline Park Austin is an exciting addition to the South Austin entertainment mix and is open all year, rain or shine. It is our hope that parents and children alike will appreciate a new destination for active, family entertainment in a safe and clean environment.